Affirmations are a great tool to manifest the life that you desire. Used correctly, they can improve your finances, your health, your career, and even your love life. So if you are looking to improve your current relationship or attract the love of your life, give the following affirmations for love a try.
Using Affirmations For Love In Your Everyday Life
Choose one to three of the affirmations for love below that “speak” to you. Which ones stand out to you the most? Once you do this, repeat your affirmations whenever you can. It also helps to post them in a place where you will see them every day. Your bathroom mirror or refrigerator for example.
As with any type of affirmation, repetition is key. Adding them as a part of your daily routine is the best way to make sure you stay consistent. This may sound silly but I say my daily affirmations in the shower each morning. I am not distracted and it’s an easy way to incorporate it into my daily routine. I also say them on my daily walk, and when I lay down in bed each night. Think about how you can make affirmations and in particular affirmations for love a part of your daily routine.
Affirmations For Attracting Your Soul Mate
Use the following affirmations for love to attract the relationship of your dreams.
- My heart is open and receptive to love.
- My heart is open with trust.
- I deserve to love and to be loved.
- Everywhere I go, love finds me.
- I am attracting a lasting relationship.
- I am attracting my soul mate.
- Loving and being loved is my birthright.
- I am deserving of a joyful, lasting, relationship.
- I attract only people who are deserving of me.
- I attract positive, loving, people into my life.
It’s important that when saying affirmations for love that you try to “feel” what you are saying. Close your eyes and imagine the feeling you would have waking up next to the person of your dreams. Hold on to that feeling as you affirm love coming to you.
- I effortlessly attract love.
- I always have love surrounding me.
- I attract love by being myself.
- I am deserving of a great love that fills my heart and warms my soul.
- The Universe is bringing my soulmate to me.
- I am making room for an amazing partner in my life.
- I am the missing puzzle piece in my true love’s life.
- My soul is a love magnet.
- I am attracting the person of my dreams at the right time.
- Love is flowing to me at every moment.
As you say your affirmations for love, try not to force a particular type of person into your life. Getting too specific will prevent the Universe from delivering the best person for you. I know many people who have a checklist of things they want their perfect person to align with. Avoid doing this. Be open and inviting.
- I am an amazing catch.
- The love available to me is infinite.
- I am on my way to love.
- I enter relationships with an open mind and an open heart.
- I manifest love and romance into my life with ease.
- I trust that the Universe is bringing the person whose best for me.
- I am worthy of infinite and unending compassion.
- I am meeting my soulmate today.
- I am a magnet for great relationships.
- It is easy for me to love.
When attracting love into your life, it’s also important for you to develop a healthy dose of self-love. Having love for yourself first is important. You can’t expect your soul mate to be your only source of happiness. It has to come from within.
- It is easy for me to accept love.
- I desire love and receive it in abundance.
- I create love all around me.
- My dreams and reality are filled with love.
- I am unlimited in my ability to attract loving experiences into my life.
- My next relationship will be affectionate and loving.
- I am grateful for the love coming into my life.
- I am already connected to my soulmate.
- I radiate love and trust that my soulmate is on their way.
- My soulmate and I are inevitable.
When saying affirmations for love that resonate with you, believe that your soul mate will come to you. Believe that it is inevitable that you will have a loving, compassionate, relationship. When doubt runs through your mind, it will prevent you from the true love that you deserve.
Affirmations For Love – Strengthening Your Relationship
For those of you who are in a relationship and want to strengthen the bond between you, here are some affirmations for love that will help. Again, choose the ones that resonate with you and your partner. Say them separately or together to improve the love that you have for each other.
- I am in a joyous intimate relationship with one who truly loves me.
- I am in love with being in love.
- I am an amazing wife.
- I am a loving and supportive husband.
- I show love and compassion with every fiber of my being.
- I am loved and wanted by my partner.
- I enjoy my spouse being so attracted to me.
- I am open to receiving unconditional love from my partner.
- My inner being is filled with loving feelings for my partner right now.
- Loving each other comes easy for us.
Every relationship goes through rough patches. Instead of focusing on the negative during these times, use affirmations to pull you through it quicker and stronger. Saying love affirmations will remind you of the love you have for each other even when things are tough.
- My relationship is my priority above all else.
- My partner and I are a team and our love is unconditional.
- I am surrounded by more love than I ever thought possible.
- My partner knows me and loves me flaws and all.
- My partner and I deserve love.
- Our love is stronger than our struggles.
- I can be myself around my partner.
- We are in love and happy together.
- I stand in my relationship with an open heart and open mind.
- I have a fun and exciting relationship.
As we grow older, we change. Our goals change, what matters to us changes, etc. It’s important as a couple that we grow together. Be open to embracing the new things your partner may be into.
- I take my partner’s perspective into consideration.
- We complement each other.
- I appreciate that I am loved for me.
- My partner and I are perfectly matched.
- I can easily understand and accept my partner’s point of view.
- I love being loved.
- I have an abundance of love to give.
- My loved one is the love of my life and I am the love of theirs.
- My relationship is full of joy and wonder.
- We are each other’s biggest fans.
Keep your relationship fresh and exciting. Plan fun activities for you to do. Try new things together as well. Keep building memories that you will be able to forever share.
- I am faithful, supporting, and loving.
- I treat my partner the way I want to be treated.
- I show my loved one often how much I appreciate them.
- I will be there for my partner through thick and thin.
- I emotionally support my partner.
- I always look for ways that I can contribute to my partner’s happiness.
- My spouse is and will always be my best friend.
- My partner and I resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
- I am happy in my relationship and do my best to make it last forever.
- My partner and I share passionate intimacy.
Take the time to show your partner appreciation. One way to do this is to leave little notes for them. Just a simple note of love will go a long way. You can even convert one of these affirmations for love into a message for your partner.
Affirmations are a powerful tool to attract love and improve your relationships. If you want to find your soul mate or perhaps build a stronger bond with the person you are already with, take advantage of these powerful affirmations for love. Remember to find ones that resonate with you and repeat them as often as you can.
Which of these love affirmations do you like the most? Which ones do you think will help in your relationship or journey? Let me know in the comments below.