Being lied to is bad enough but it’s even worse when you KNOW they are lying to you. It’s insulting! What was I born yesterday? Nowadays I just shake my head. It’s not worth my time to get upset with someone who is dishonest. Still, it tugs at my patience. Below you will find a list of when someone is lying and you know the truth quotes.
These When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes are organized by category.
The Best When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes
The following are some When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes that I like the best. Which one do you like best?
- “The worst part about being lied to is knowing that to that person, you weren’t worth the truth.”
- “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
- “I saw that.” – Karma
- “Intuition is real. Vibes are real. Energy doesn’t lie. Tune in.”
- “What an adventure it is to watch someone lie when you know the truth! And yet you afford a smile!” – Henry Kolge
- “If you’re going to lie, at least try to do it with a straight face. Your eyes are shifty, your nostrils flare, and you look guilty as sin. I deserve a much better liar than you.’
- “It’s so funny that you lie to me when I already know the truth. And it’s even funnier that you continue to deny it until I show you the proof that I know you’re lying.”
- “I know you are lying but continue …”
- “It’s not the lie that bothers me. It’s the insult to my intelligence that I find offensive.”
- “I’m always disappointed when a liar’s pants don’t actually catch on fire.”
Lying To My Face Quotes
How do you handle it when someone lies to your face? Do you get angry and say something or do you smile and nod? I’m more of a smile-and-grin type of guy. People who lie to my face are not really worth my time.
- “I hate being lied straight to my face when I know every bit of the truth.”
- “If you are going to lie to my face, you better be certain I’ll never find out the truth.”
- “I am counting the times you lied to my face.”
- “Every time you lie, it brings me a little closer to goodbye.”
- “You don’t have to tell me everything. Just don’t lie to me.”
- “Don’t tell me to trust you when you stay lying to my face.”
- “Never lie to the eyes that look at you with love.”
- “My smile doesn’t mean I am oblivious of you lying to my face.” – Shane Walker
- “And lie to my face?”
- “Don’t lie to my face and pretend that you’re my friend. It’s really high time you recognized how easily a friendship can end.
When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes – Disrespect!
Lying is a sign of disrespect. Disrespect for you and the type of relationship you have with that other person. You don’t have to get respect from someone to define your worth, but you don’t have to tolerate disrespect either.
- “When someone lies to you, it’s because they don’t respect you enough to be honest, and they think you’re too stupid to not know the difference.”
- “I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I’m done, I’m done.”
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you, and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
- “You can’t force a person to show your respect, but you can refuse to be disrespected.”
- “I am distancing myself from people who lie to me, disrespect me, use me, and put me down.”
- “Being single is better than being lied to, cheated on, and disrespected.”
- “Just because someone is family doesn’t mean you have to tolerate lies, chaos, drama, manipulation & disrespect.”
- “Don’t disrespect me, lie about it, and then come smile in my face and act like nothing’s wrong.” – Scottie Pippen
- “How can expect me to respect you if you can’t even tell the truth.”
- “I respect myself too much than to put up with your lies.”
Cheating and Lying in Relationship Quotes
Relationships are doomed if cheating and lying are involved. Here are some quotes that will either inspire you to move on from your toxic relationship or give you some perspective.
- “When people don’t tell you the truth what they really are saying is they don’t value you or their relationship with you enough, to be honest.” – Shannon Alder
- “A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes, they are intentional choices.”
- “Lying is one of the quickest ways to ruin a beautiful relationship.”
- “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It’s bad manners to say I love you with a mouth full of lies.
- “If you want a long-term relationship. Follow the simple rule… never lie.”
- “Secrets and lies kill relationships, no matter how careful you are, you will get caught.”
- “The hardest thing you can do is look back and see what the person you love has done to you.”
- “You’re not sorry you did it, you’re sorry I found out.”
- “Never underestimate a woman’s ability to know whether you’re lying or not… trust me, she knows!”
General When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes
Here are more When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes.
- “A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.”
- “Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.”
- “The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.” – Samuel Butler
- “You can lie to anyone else in the world, but you can’t lie to yourself.”
- “One lie is enough to question all truths.”
- “If lying was a job some people would be billionaires.”
- “Lies are like cockroaches, for every one you discover there are many more that are hidden.” – Gary Hopkins
- “A lie is a lie. A white lie is a lie. A half-truth is a lie. A hidden truth is a lie. A lie by omission is a lie. “
- “I respect those who tell the truth no matter how hard it is. Integrity is everything.”
- “Maturity is when you know the other person is lying but you just smile and let it go.”
Use these When Someone is Lying and You Know the Truth Quotes to inspire you to take action. Do not tolerate disrespect and someone lying to your face. You are worthy of people in your life that will be honest with you. Remember that some people are only supposed to be in your life for a season. Maybe the season has ended.
Which of these is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.